Engineered To Perform. Built To Last.
WHAT IS IT?
At Rockland, we recognize that the floor system is one of the most important components found in a trailer. It must be able to handle the heavy concentrated loads of a forklift while supporting and protecting valuable cargo. When you choose a Rockland floor, you will get the very best. We guarantee it.
HOW IS IT MADE?
Rockland floors are made using hand-selected oak or Maple bonded together and machined to our customer’s specifications. Our floors can be further customized by adding protection packages or utilizing our composite technology.
WHO IS IT FOR?
OEM’s or fleets who appreciate quality, performance, service and ultimately peace of mind.
HOW DO I GET IT?
Just ask for it by name with your trailer manufacturer and then contact one of our sales specialists to let us know of your decision.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Performance — Rockland floors are engineered to meet or exceed the highest standards in our industry. We rigorously test our floors throughout the manufacturing process to ensure they perform.
- Durability — Strong, proven and built to last. Rockland laminated oak is the floor of choice for the most demanding applications.
- Workmanship — From lumber selection to our unique finish sanding process, our attention is on every detail. Experience our commitment to craftsmanship when you spec a Rockland floor.
- Oak or Maple — Unlike some manufacturers who mix various hardwoods and softwoods together to make a “hardwood” floor, Rockland floors are made from either 100% Oak or 100% Hard Maple. We do not permit birch, beech, soft maple and other substandard species in our floors.
- Peace of Mind — For nearly twenty-five years, we’ve been producing floors that perform in the most intense environments. Trust in the brand with the rock solid reputation.